Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Strap Cozy

I know, I know. Not on my list again! But Hannah complains on long trips about the strap bothering her since moving to a booster, so, in light of our upcoming treck to Maryland, I threw this together with the left over fabric for her lap desk. I have to admit that I have a little more fabric left over and am secretly racking my brain for more car accessories that I could make with it, but don't tell anyone. I will try to fight the urge.

It is just a little padded square (and a few stitches to help it fold nicer) with velcro to close it. And I just realized that the owls are upside down. (In my pathetic Scottish accent) I'll have to remedy that.

It's our Swagger Wagon...

...and, apparently, my elbow. Sorry guys, I am a little turned around today. You can ask my brother who had to ride around with me today and help me take the kids swimming at my uncle's.

No comments: