Friday, September 3, 2010

Secrets Revealed

Not interesting secrets though, but I made you look, right? I spent some time last week organizing and cleaning. Two of the places I spent some serious time are...

master bathroom

and

my half of the closet.


What did I do there? In my bathroom, I scrubbed the gray grout until it was white again. I thought it was common knowledge that white grout on tile floors is a big no no! The Magic Eraser came to the rescue and it is once again white and beautiful. I know the Magic Eraser has gotten a bad rap, but it is an amazing cleaning tool that I love so much. I also used it to scrub soap scum off the shower.
In the closet I organized my clothes. I know, not interesting. Nevertheless, it is something I actually accomplished last week and I just have to record it. More interesting things are to come, like our transformation of an old chest of drawers into a vanity for me. Plus more Montessori bins and activities. So exciting!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Amen to the grout thing! Our kitchen/breakfast area and entryway in this house have it. It was *nasty* dark grey when we moved in. Austin just finished scrubbing and sealing it!