Saturday, October 22, 2011

Compare and Contrast



The first two pictures are Drew, obviously (the dimple in the chin gives it away,) but who are the next three? And do you think they look a little like Drew?




The next two pictures are Isaac. I picked these two, because I thought the first one looked a lot like Drew, minus the chin. The second one looks less like him because it shows more of Isaac's head. The two main differences between these boys are the chin and head size and shape. Drew has a more pronounced chin and the adorable dimple. Isaac has a smaller chin, and I remember noticing that when nursing him. Drew has a small head compared to all of my children. I think that is why I thought he looked small when I first saw him. Isaac's secret nickname just between Brian and I is Megamind because he has quite the noggin.


The last picture is my hospital picture when I was born. I don't have a picture of Brian when he was a newborn, but I know Drew got his chin dimple from Brian. The more pronounced chin seems to be from me. The nose and the eyes so far resemble me as well.

Any opinions? I can dig up some of the girls baby pictures too and see how they compare.

No comments: