Thursday, October 6, 2011

Favorite quotes from the week...

Genna: I just love to talk and have conversation!

Hannah (about local late term abortionist): Hasn't he heard of the 10 commandments?

Isaac: Mom, I have to grow up so I can be a hunter and a fisherman! I'll bring you some meat and fish!

Genna (about Drew when everyone was bothering him and he was getting fussy): I think we should leave him to his own devices. (We've been listening to Little Women on CD in the car and she had me explain the term when she heard it in the story.)

Genna: I just wish I was a teenager so I could hold Drew while I was standing up.

Isaac: I really love my baby brother.

3 comments:

Rich said...

Love it!

Becca said...

hilarious and genious! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

That Genna cracks me up!