Monday, November 14, 2011

First Goal!!!!!!

Hannah scored her first goal EVER in the last few minutes of the last game of the season! Drew was in the sling asleep on me, and I was standing behind our goal on the other side of the field helping coach Genna as goalie and the defense when it happened. I jumped in the air and cheered. I was so proud that tears came to my eyes. Several of her teammates gave her a group hug. It was the cutest thing ever.

My camera battery had died right before we left for the game so I didn't get any pictures of it. Here are the pregame pictures I took before heading to the game.



Genna got her first trophy ever and was super excited. She has been looking forward to this moment all season. Speaking of Genna, she is an excellent goalie. Not one ball got by her during this game. I think the reason goalie is her best position is because it doesn't involve running or her feet. :) Maybe basketball will be her thing.

No comments: