Sunday, November 13, 2011

First Hair Cut

This the youngest any of my kids have had a hair cut, but he looks great. His hair was getting very patchy.
Before

During

After

Looks like he might just be turning blonde like all the rest of my kiddos. He's a cue ball for now. His head feels so soft! It is amazing. I didn't think I could adore this guy anymore than I already do. We owe Nanna a big thanks for cutting his hair and for cutting the rest of the kids' hair as well. Everyone needed a trim.


The thighs on this boy are squeezable! Nanna can't resist kissing him. I can't blame her a bit!


Don't know if you can tell on the girls, but they both lost a couple inches on their hair.

Nanna, Brian's mom, was here for four days, and I was bad and only got these pictures with her. I did the same thing when my mom was here. I get in "accomplish" mode while I have the extra help and forget to stop and smell the roses.

No comments: