Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Drew at 30 weeks (almost 7 months)

I guess the eyes are staying blue.


Prunes, pears, and home-made oatmeal (Can you believe the commercial baby oatmeal has NO fiber in it? It is made of oat flour.) is what this guy has been living on. I have thrown in yogurt, asparagus, and peas here and there, but just a little. Drew is so constipated that the doctor had to prescribe a glycerin suppository. Poor baby. I had even been giving him prune and apple juice in a bottle, but it is hard to get him to take more than a half ounce at a time of anything from a bottle. If you know me well, then you know it has to be bad when I break out the juice. None of the three big kids tasted juice until they were 2 years old at least.

At least he likes the prunes! The kids thought I was feeding him chocolate. :) Yeah, want a taste?

Look at these matching cuties!

No comments: