Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Early Christmas

Christmas Love

Family Photo- I am not a huge fan of my shiny face in this one, but you take what you get when family photos are so rare since we have to have a seventh party take it.

This year our only local family is abandoning us to head for Texas, so we had an early Christmas this last weekend with my uncle and cousins.  I didn't get enough pictures, but that seems to be the way things are going these days.

The kids got these giant activity books and another craft each and you would think they struck gold.  Isaac has been begging me to let him paint and build his wooden car, and he wants to drag the giant activity book everywhere we go and "do it at every rest time!"  I love my children!
I made my uncle this tie wreath because he had mentioned needing manlier wreaths and someone had already made him one out of gun shells.  I found the idea on Pinterest and I completed it in two evenings.  The only time consuming part is the hand sewing the ties once they are wrapped up and in place.

No comments: