Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

We got a white Christmas!  This was just the beginning of the 5-6 hours of heavy snowing on Christmas Eve.


 We went to the 4pm Mass on Christmas Eve for the first time ever.  Usually we go on Christmas morning, and now I know why.  It was so crowded that they weren't even letting people into the parking lot half an hour before Mass.  We had to park at the grocery store and trek over through the snow.  Then it was standing room only, as you can imagine.  It was worth it though because it was a beautiful Mass and that is what Christmas is all about after all.




I am bummed we didn't get better pictures of the kids, but they were all tired and hungry at this point.  What really irritates me is that I didn't notice that Isaac wore the wrong pants and socks until I am setting them up for this picture.  He had matching black pants like Drew's, not the high-water khakis.  Let it go already!  I can't get over it.  :)

Looking forward to a relaxing Christmas day with our family and some close friends.  I am making a chocolate peppermint cake, sweet potato soup, sausage and apple stuffing, Reuben dip, a beer injected fried turkey and gravy to add to the feast with our friends.  

Here are some pictures from our Christmas card photo shoot.





No comments: