Friday, December 21, 2012

Performances at German School

Isaac's class did a small performance for the parents first.  He was less than thrilled to wear the silly headband.  He has become extra sensitive about appearing to be funny or the thought of people laughing at him over wearing or saying something silly.  Ridiculous if you ask me, but I am an adult and not a four year old so I'll cut him some slack as we work through this phase.

The girls were getting ready on stage here.  Genna's in the white hat and Hannah's in the fuchsia hat.

Their program was part of the whole school's program. 
Brian stayed home with Drew since this was an all  morning event and he is still napping in the morning.  I got to go watch Isaac's program first and then he accompanied me to the girls' performance.  Isaac had memorized several poems and songs in German.  I caught two on video below.

The girls sang Oh Tenenbaum and the video for that is below also.

No comments: