Wednesday, January 15, 2014

There's a new chef in town

Brian has been wanting a deep fryer for a while and I had been putting it off for obvious waistline reasons.  However, I thought to myself, "My husband is wanting to cook, so why am I stopping him?"  Then I got him one for Christmas.

Brian's first fry, scotch eggs
He's fried meatballs, eggplant, and these scotch eggs so far.  He's not a big cook.  This is the same guy that served me crunchy Ramen noodles when I was sick years ago and WAY overly salted eggs not too long ago.  Grilling and frying though are right up his alley.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

OOh, we received one of those from Austin's parents a few years ago and unfortunately love it! I try to just use it when we are tempted to go out. ;) They are so convenient and much safer than pan frying. Enjoy!