Friday, January 22, 2016

Funny Tail Tales

The girls (who may be my biggest blog fans) told me these two stories were blog worthy.

Funny story #1:

This morning I was getting ready while Drew and Judah played across the hall in Bobby's room.  I heard Judah suddenly say, "No, Drew!  I don't have a tail.  I have a penis."

Funny story #2:

Last night, I was nursing Bob around 3am in his rocking chair.  When I stood up to put him back in his bassinet, I heard a jingling that sounded like chimes.  I tried to look around in the dark to see if I hit a toy or something.  I couldn't figure out where it was coming from, but it just kept jingling.  I turned around many times thinking it was coming from behind me, but never seeing anything.  I thought maybe Brian had hung wind chimes outside his window or something and was about to lay him down when I saw my shadow on the wall, and I had a tail!  My tail was jingling!  I laid him down and removed the little toy monkey with a chime inside from my cozy, fuzzy pajama pants.  Someone had left it in the rocking chair and the Velcro had attached itself to my pants.  Even as exhausted as I was, it gave me a chuckle.

P.S.  Another funny thing that happened was Drew called the frigerator the "frozener" which I love!


And since this post is all funny stuff...

Judah used the dot markers and somehow got it all over his face.

No comments: