Wednesday, April 19, 2017

San Antonio Zoo

The following Monday after the Natural Bridge Safari we had planned to go to the zoo all together.  My brother and sister and sister-in-law all took off work to go.  The kids all had a great time.  Bobby enjoyed it too.  He was at a good age to go to a zoo for the first time.


First group picture where Bobby isn't crying, but many of the kids weren't looking.


And the highlight of the zoo for Genevieve was getting to feed the Lories some nectar.  I went through with Bobby without any food, but they totally ignored me.  So I bought the food for Isaac and Genna to go through.  They were the only ones interested.  I missed Isaac with my camera, but I got my bird-loving Genevieve.  The Lories will open the plastic cups for you and everything.



Then my nephew begs my sister to take him through.  They don't buy any food because my sister doesn't like birds much, and yet they still landed on her.  Lucky!







At the end of the loop we came to a toddler park and the children all had too much fun.  The adults were waiting for them to get tired of it and want to go, but they just kept on going.  So we had to call it eventually.  All good things must come to an end, especially when all the adults are exhausted.



I love this boy's personality!


No comments: