Monday, August 6, 2018

A Field Trip with the German Kindergarten

Also during the week that Brian was gone in Scotland, Drew and Judah had a field trip to the Gartenschau in Kaiserslautern.  I haven't been able to attend this field trip in past years, so I was excited to take all the kids to it this time.



The morning was all free play time and then we had a picnic lunch together.  After that the teachers and the kids had organized a little program for the parents to watch.  Then they pulled the parents into it at the end.


Judah and his Best Friend
Judah and his best friend had a grand ole time playing together!  Drew disappeared and played with his friends while I kept my eyes on Bob and Judah.




How cool is this swing?  Hannah swung with Bobby for a long time and said that all baby swings should be that much fun.

This onion swing is a huge hit with the kids, but it's not my favorite because the kids get into it only by the bottom

The Program

No comments: