Thursday, August 9, 2018

Feeling Nostalgic

Since we shipped our van, we had only two small cars and I couldn't take everyone out at the same time while Brian was at work.  So I was taking Bobby to take the boys to kindergarten and letting him play at the playground next to it for a little bit in the morning and letting them all play after school as well.  The after school playtime was really so the boys and I could spend more time with their friends before the move.  If the older kids wanted to come as well, I either let them ride their bikes to the park and meet me there or we all rode our bikes or scooters there.  Hannah never opted to come so I always left Bobby napping if I didn't drive, but Genevieve and Isaac did.  I walked it a couple of times, but the 4 minute drive is a 40 minute speed walk one way.  It's only a 15-20 minute bike ride.  I pulled a trailer behind my bike to get Judah back since he can't walk, bike, or scooter that after a day of hard playing at school.

These pictures are from one of the mornings with just Bobby.  I was getting very sad that we were leaving and so I got the camera out and took pictures to help my memory of this place.


The Playground by the School


From the Playground, Looking at the School

Bobby at the Fountain


Though I am excited about living near family and n the land of modern conveniences again, I will miss this place.

No comments: