Monday, November 12, 2007

The Battle of the Bulge

Brian took Hannah today to Bastogne, Belgium to see a monument and a museum with some friends of ours. I am just not a history person, and was not really willing to drive 2 hours there and back and pay money to see something I wasn't really interested in anyways. So, I sent Hannah with him and told him to teach her something about history. Well, all she could tell me was that she watched a movie at the museum about soldiers. Oh well! Maybe she's not a history person either. Maybe she's going to like Science instead. She does know her Periodic Table pretty well. Anyways, here are some pictures of their Veterans Day, while Genna and I ran errands and made the goody bags for Hannah's party. I did get to sleep in today since Brian took my early riser!


Look at that pose! Oh boy, are we in trouble?


Only Hannah can make me like a picture of a tank.





No comments: