Sunday, November 18, 2007

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Not Hannah! The Big Bad Wolf is her most consistent imaginary friend these days. While I was cooking dinner tonight, she came up to me and said Genna kept running over the Big Bad Wolf with the shopping cart and he did not like to be flattened out. :) There's not much I could really do there, considering Genna can't see the Big Bad Wolf. Then later she was kind of yelling at someone, and I turned around to correct her for talking to her sister like that only to find her waving her finger in the air. I asked who she was talking to, and she told me there was a monster that was hurting the Big Bad Wolf and he was naughty. So we put him in time out. What else can you do with a monster like that, right? I love imagination!

Hannah and Genna in their new outfits from Mimi! Thanks again, Mimi!

1 comment:

Illegally Blonde said...

I was just randomly going through blogs and i saw yours. I remember when i had an imaginary friend, It was a fairy kind of like tinkerbell only she had black hair and a purple dress, and she was named Lily. Your kids are soo cute!

Bye,
Blondee