Monday, November 5, 2007

It's a miracle!

Today while we were running errands, the girls were reading books in their car seats when Hannah got a paper cut. She wanted to show me and said she thought it needed a bandage. I told her I would look at it when we were stopped. She kind of did some whimpering and when I did get a chance to look at it it was a pretty good paper cut. By the time we got home and in the door, she remembered it again. She started looking for it and couldn't find it. She looked up at me with wide amazed eyes and said, "Mommy, Jesus made my cut go away! It's a miracle!" How sweet! We've been talking a lot about Jesus healing people in our Bible story time. I'm glad to know she's listening and believing!

Let children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these. -Matthew 19:14

No comments: