Friday, November 16, 2007

Well Baby Visits

Here are pictures from last night of Genevieve practicing and preparing for the doctor visit. I told her and Hannah everything that was going to happen, and we practiced on each other with the stethoscope and the syringe.


Genna gives me a shot in mein beine.

Thanks to the practice and Hannah being a stellar example for her sister everything went great! Both girls were very brave! No tears until shots were fired, and those didn't last long. Hannah even got to have her blood pressure taken for the first time. The girls were declared healthy and each came away with a lollipop and a Care Bear sticker. Plus, I had promised them ice cream if they were brave, so we walked down to the coffee/ice cream shop afterwards. A friend of mine who's kids are all in school came with me to lend an extra set of hands since Brian was in the clinic today. She was so much help! It was nice to have some help so I could focus on one child at a time. Below are their weights and heights and a predicted height (that I found on the web based on their current height.) I can't believe my kids might be that much shorter than me! Genna still has a huge head and she is one inch taller and one pound heavier than Hannah at her age.

Stats

Hannah
wt 31.5 lbs 50th percentile
ht 37.2 inches 50th percentile
predicted height is 5' 4"

Genevieve
wt 25.6lbs 75th percentile
ht 32 inches 50th percentile
head circum. 19.8inches 95th percentile
predicted height is 5' 5"



No comments: