Monday, November 26, 2007

One little, two little, three little Smiths!

Yes, our little Genevieve is going to be a big sister now too! I am finally pregnant again! We've been trying for a while with no luck until now! We are so very happy! Brian and Hannah are really hoping for a little boy, and I would certainly like one too. But whatever God gives us, we'll gladly take!

I put this shirt on Genna on Sunday morning before church and told the girls to go tell daddy the big news. Genna was sort of half asleep still, but Hannah filled daddy in before he even read Genna's shirt. She said, "Mommy's got a baby brother in her tummy right now and St. Gerard prayed for us and we're going to have a baby brother right now!" Shocked daddy waited until she was done explaining and said, "Mommy's pregnant?" Hannah yelled, "Yes!" I didn't say I had a brother in my tummy, but she insists that I do no matter how many times I try to explain that it might be another sister.

Genna thought that Hannah wanted to play baby dolls when she was trying to tell her about the baby in my tummy. How cute!
Hannah is giving a Gig'em about the new baby!