Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Laughing...no, cracking up!

Hannah coughed and Isaac started dying laughing with a little scream at the end, and so, of course, Hannah then fake coughed over and over again to get him to laugh more. I got it on film here...(Forgive Hannah's crazy appearance. She had been dressing up right before dinner and looked a little strange:)



Genna has never ever been able to get even a chuckle out of him, and since she is very very sick right now I guess this just hit her a little hard. She started crying and crying about Isaac never laughing at her. I told her that he would someday, and her response was, "Not someday!" Poor baby! I think this is really hard for her since she is our little comedian typically, making us laugh all the time! I (rather insensitively, perhaps) turned the video camera on her and taped our conversation. I secretly thought her reaction was funny and cute. Here it is...


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those videos are priceless!

Kristen said...

How sweet! We have the same issue with Mariana! She has to work doubly hard to get Gloria to notice her, and especially to laugh. But Allia could make Gloria laugh hysterically from day one. I wonder what it is...personality, age, birth order? Strange! It is getting better though...Mariana and Gloria are both enjoying each other more these days. So hang in there, Genna!

Anonymous said...

I think the baby always looks up to the oldest child, if i remember correctly. Genna, i think you are very funny!!!!
MIMI