Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Reunion of "The Twelve"

"The Twelve" is what we once called ourselves. A group of us that met freshman year at Texas A&M have kept in touch for the last nine years since we graduated. This was our fourth reunion and eleven of us were able to make it for some of the weekend at least. Five are pregnant, three for the first time, so there was lots of baby talk going on. We had a great time! My mom so lovingly kept the kids for me so I could have time to talk and catch up.

Past: This was after we graduated at Brian and my first apartment. I think it was end of 2001 or beginning of 2002. It's the oldest picture I could find with all of us together, but I know there is another one out there.



Present: 2010 Three people are missing since two had already left for the weekend when we took this.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

almudena said...

gosh, those are some gorgeous women! and yes, i am totally going to copy you on this one.

this weekend was SO fun!!