Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mother's Day!

I know this is late, but that's how it's been going lately.  I had a lovely and relaxing day.  We went to Mass and to an azalea garden in the morning.  In the afternoon, I opted for a nap and we ordered Chinese food.  I didn't want to wait forever for a table at a restaurant like we have every other year on Mother's Day.  Of course, I didn't want to cook.  Brian's not the biggest fan of Chinese food so I picked it because it's not something we get often.

My gifts included real flowers, a duct tape flower with a duct tape vase, a duct tape wallet and a duct tape bookmark.  Brian also ordered me tags to sew onto my creations (quilts, etc.) that say, "Sewn with love by Kelle."  That was quite an unexpected and extremely thoughtful gift!  I promptly sewed it onto the back of Genna's quilt and will be sewing onto all the kid's blankets and quilts soon that I made.  Yay!










No comments: