Thursday, July 16, 2015

Judah is growing up too fast, but aren't they all?

Judah is saying the cutest little sentences.  It sounds so adorable coming out of his tiny mouth in his tiny baby voice.



"This mine, okay?"  He adds "Okay?" with a very exaggerated question mark at the end of a lot of sentences.


"Hey, mom!"  He says this all the time even if he has nothing else to say to me.  Again the punctuation is exaggerated.  It's always an exclamation point with him.



"I'm tell Daddy/Mommy 'bout it."  This is how he tells us he is going to tattle.  My favorite is when he tells me he's going to tell Daddy about something I did.


Didn't remember this picture was taken of me.  This shows how I really feel all the time.


He has even started asking "Why?" with his head tilted and his face all squished up.  So cute!





On Sunday I woke him up early for 7:30am Mass.  His diaper was totally dry so I asked him if he wanted to try to go pee pee in the potty.  He said yes, so his brother's both came to show him how it's done.  Judah stood on a stool and totally peed in the potty!  He even told me he needed to go again when I started to put his diaper back on and he sure did go again.  We were so proud!  Not that I want to potty train right now, but it's good to know he can figure it out when the time comes.

Judah had his blood drawn about a week ago  to test his milk allergy level, and was the toughest guy ever!  I held his arm still, but he didn't pull away or shed even one tear during the whole thing.  I was super proud of my tough guy.  I went straight to the little shop int he hospital and bought him a ring pop.  His allergy test came back unchanged, so they want to do a milk food challenge.  It takes 4 hours so I am debating whether or not to try to squeeze it in before baby comes or after.

No comments: