Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Painting wooden peg dolls is addicting.


Drew kept asking me as I was painting the wooden dolls to make him more clothespin superheroes for his collection.  His sisters had made him a bunch using Sharpies.  I started just adding one feature to a couple of clothespins whenever I was painting my other pegs.  I ended up giving him Robin, Batman, and the Joker.



I made the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary for my godson's birthday.  I did it early because we'll be moving when he actually has his birthday.  He got an early birthday present.




I now have even started some superheroes in the actual 3 inch wooden peg for my boys' birthdays.  Hulk and Superman are finished.  Green Lantern, Wolverine, and Captain America are almost complete.

1 comment:

Mary Kirby said...

SO COOL!