Friday, March 18, 2016

A Haircut for Drew



I had a lady come to our house to cut my hair, Genna's hair and Drew's too.  It was a little shorter than I asked for.  Actually a lot shorter, but she got the shape right.  The whole day I was scared for Brian to come home.  First thing every kid said about it was that Dad was going to be mad at me.


Luckily, we were going to see Dad in a public place.  In fact, we were meeting at church that evening for Stations.  The first thing I said to him was, "Remember it's the Year of Mercy."  He asked me what happened, and I told him that he would see.  When he saw his hair, I got a stern look from down the pew.  Later he informed me that he may not let me take him for haircuts anymore.  I'm thinking he'll change his mind when his hair passes his shoulders if not before.  It just drives me crazy when his hair is in his eyes and he is looking up at me trying to peek out from under the hair.  Plus, it curls so much better when it is trimmed regularly and not too heavy.


The girls think he looks like Hailey Mills in Parent Trap.  It just takes getting used to, and it grows back!  The world will not end with a haircut for anyone.

No comments: