Thursday, March 31, 2016

Homeschool Gym Day

Wednesday afternoons at the worst possible time, a 40 minute drive away, we have been going to gym day.  Normally, this would have not been something I would do during nap time and so far away, but we are new here and we have to meet some homeschoolers and actively make friends.  The kids love it!  We've met some great families through it.



One of the great things about it is the whole family gets to exercise and participate.  Bobby sits on the sidelines usually with other babies or rides in the Ergo on me. We do circuits, running, obstacle courses, and games for an hour to an hour and a half.


Sadly, the lady running it is moving and can't do it anymore.  I'm considering taking it on, but I want to move the location closer to me if possible.  Sounds crazy for me to take on another thing, but we have a limited number of Catholic homeschooling families, and  the best way to better get to know them better is to plan activities.

No comments: