Thursday, November 6, 2008

Almost Three Months

Isaac will be three months on Sunday. I weighed him last weekend and he's over 17lbs now. He's a delightful little boy! He fits so perfectly into our family, like he's had a spot waiting for him all along.

It's time to go into the Smith family archives and see what all the little Smith's looked like at almost 3 months. I picked sleeping pictures this time, and I have to say it was hard to find them of Hannah. She was awake a lot more than Genna and Isaac at this age.

Isaac


Genna


Hannah


It's funny how different their complexions all are! Hannah's was the darkest, and Genna's so pale. Isaac is redder than Hannah, but closer to her complexion. However, I think it's obvious that he favors Genna more overall. My kid's have progressively been born with less hair. I predicted he would have less than both girls because my indigestion was not as bad during the pregnancy.

No comments: