Monday, November 3, 2008

Planet What'd You Say

When Genna asks me a question that I just answered, I typically say, "Did you not hear what I just said? What planet were you on?" She, of course, doesn't understand this question. She just says, "What'd you say, Mom?" So that is the planet I am saying she periodically visits now, Planet What'd You Say.

On a follow up to a previous post, Genna seems to be a spit up magnet. She laid down next to Isaac last night and he spit up on her again, just on the hand this time. It was perfectly timed though. He's going to scare her away if he keeps this up.

I've missed a dozen great pictures and video moments this weekend, but Brian took the camera to Italy with him. :( I can't wait to get it back! I, personally, would rather have pictures of my cuties than Italy, but I guess I can get those anytime, right? I'll have to see if I can catch Genna singing Yellow Submarine another time!

No comments: