Sunday, November 16, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes!

Here is a video of Obama on abortion and contraception. It was from a while back and many of you have probably seen it. I had seen parts of it before, but watched it in full just now.

Obama addresses Planned Parenthood

I watched this and a few minutes into it made a comment aloud that it makes me sick. Hannah inquired why. I explained that he wants women to be able to kill their babies in their tummies. She looks at me with an appalled expression and said, "And they're clapping?!!!" Out of the mouths of babes! That is the saddest part, not that one man is so lost, but so many are!

1 comment:

Traca said...

Isn't it amazing how they glean so much at such a young age!?! Aubrey told me that she was not going to vote for Obama. When I asked her why she said, "Because he won't let us pray."
Hmmm.......