Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Quiz time!




You Are Chess



You are brilliant and shrewd. You can often predict what people will do in the future.

You thrive in complex situations. You deal with contradictions well.

You can have many streams of though going on at your mind at once. You keep track of things well.

You are very patient. You have lots of endurance, even when your energy dwindles


I can accept being labeled brilliant, but I don't know about this next one...I am anything, but a rebel. I am a rule follower to the end. :) Plus, I don't really like the part about being as tall as an Italian man. :)




What Your Height Says About You



You are powerful, brilliant, and a bit of a rebel.

You are an idealist, and you will work hard for a better world.



It's hard for other people to keep up with you - both mentally and physically.

And you're so independent, you actually prefer to go it alone.



You are about as tall as the average Italian man.

No comments: