Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Ear Saga

As I have mentioned before, Isaac has had a series of ear infections since the beginning of the year. Every time I took him to the doctor, I just knew I was being paranoid and they would say he was fine. But alas, every time I was sent home with a diagnosis of one or two ears infected and another kind of antibiotic. He had another one this weekend and had to get an antibiotic shot this time. He had only been antibiotic free for 4 days when the fever and sleeplessness hit again. So tomorrow morning we head to the ENT doctor to see if he can figure out what is going on. I pray it doesn't come to tubes, but I just want him to be back to normal and be out of pain. This makes four ear infections in less than three months which means he was on antibiotics for about 30 days of the last two and a half months. Bless his heart! And so the ear saga continues.

No comments: