Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kitchen Curtains

I made these from some material that I bought in Germany without knowing what I would use it for. I just really liked the fabric and it was probably on sale. Since I only had a yard they barely fit straight across with no room for scrunching. Therefore, I had to do something so they weren't just plain jane straight across curtains. So I made some folds and voila!

The fabric...

Night view
Windows are just a photographic night mare for novices like myself.


Now I have to make some curtains for the sliding glass door in the same room with a complementary fabric I bought at the same time. After that, I must get busy on saint costumes for the kids. I am super excited about their All Saint's Day Party!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Just always take a photo at an angle when trying to capture something reflective. Should cut down on the glare(s).