Wednesday, December 15, 2010

An actor in the making?


Hannah is one of the three kings in the home-school nativity play. Genevieve is going to be an angel in the heavenly host. We have been practicing Hannah's line and giving the gift to the baby Jesus at home. Isaac is the baby Jesus when we do this. So, one day Genna said she wanted to pretend to be Mary and sing to the crying baby Jesus. So she sets him up and tells him to cry. And, boy, did he! He busts out into instant full blown crying. Genna starts singing to him and then real tears start falling as he continues to bewilder me with his crying that sounds and looks real. I kept looking at him trying to decide if he was really upset or just faking. At some point I said, "Ok, Isaac, stop crying," to see if he could turn it off just as fast and he did. They did this again while I went to get the camera. I tried to get him to do it on camera, but all I got was this...




Not quite the same thing, but you can see how he turned it on and off immediately.

No comments: