Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The son and the moon

We have so much stuff going on right now, but my camera was temporarily misplaced and we are so busy spending time with our houseful of visitors this week. So I will post when I can, but I am sure I will be back posting a lot after Christmas. However, Isaac just did the cutest thing ever (of course, I am so biased!) and I have to post it quickly so I will never ever forget it.

I got him out of his highchair and gave him a big squeezy hug. He said, "Mom, you're the best mom I ever had." This is not the cutest thing I am talking about. He says that to me all the time. I usually say that I am the only mom he's ever had, but this time I replied that he is the best son I ever had. Same rational...the only son I ever had. Then he said, "You are the best moon I ever had." Oh, why do they have to grow up?!

I have yet to get him to grasp the difference between the sun and a son. So I gues the whole "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit," is really confusing to him.

As a completely unrelated short story, Genevieve was going to sit on the toilet to talk to someone in the bathroom while they brushed their teeth this morning, and she forgot to check if it was closed or not and fell right in with all her clothes on. What a nut!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

These are so great! Instant classics, both. :)