Monday, December 27, 2010

Backtracking: Opening Gifts

I made Hannah and Genna coloring kits.



I made Isaac this camouflage cape.


Hannah's trying to figure out who the gift is for with her mad reading skills.


I made Isaac this giant bean bag out of an old Thomas blanket set that I got at a flea market.


Genna got this doll from my parents. She named her Rebeca.


I also used the same Thomas blanket to make this apron for Isaac.

I also made the girls sleep masks to go with their new jammies. Here's Genna's...


Most of our gifts to the children were handmade. We also got Isaac some boxing gloves and more tracks for his train set. The girls got a book each as well. They get quite enough toys from the rest of the family. No need for me to go buying toys from them for the most part.

No comments: