Thursday, June 16, 2011

10 Years and Counting

This is my sweet (and young) husband and myself in front of our first real house in Bryan, Texas. We had been married only one year and Brian was still in vet school. We had a parrot, a dog, and each other. Now, nine years later and ten years into our marriage, we have three kids, a baby on the way, a cat, a fish, and each other. We couldn't be happier with our growing family and each other. I think we have been very good for each other. He's toughened me up quite a bit, and I think I have softened him at least a little. :) Brian is a great husband, father, provider, handyman, landscaper, event planner, trip goer, and he's brilliant to top it all off. I love you, Brian, and here's to the next ten years! Happy ten year anniversary to us!

1 comment:

Rich said...

Congratulations, you guys! Keep on him, Kelle. We guys need more softening up than you gals need toughening up. Left to ourselves, we become ogres (so says Tim Staples, an ex-Marine and convert from Pentecostalism to Catholicism).

Give out god-daughter a big Texas-sized hug for us!