Saturday, June 25, 2011

Splash park. Check!

There is one thing checked off my summer list. I say "checked off" because I doubt we will be returning. It was $25 for our whole family to go. We only stayed just over two hours. To top it all off, the kids did not really enjoy it most of those two hours. Hannah got cold and was shaking with blue lips. Isaac kept asking me to hold him and didn't really want to play after the first 45 minutes or so. Genna had the best time of all of them, but then she realized suddenly that no one else was playing with her anymore and tearfully confessed that she "felt left out because no one would play with" her. We even met friends there and their kids had all pooped out and weren't playing with Genna either.






After having a packed lunch, they went back out and had a half hour of fun before we left. I guess I am just a Cheap Charlie or something because I just kept thinking that these kinds of places are free in Texas and we should have just gone when we were there. Plus, every time I held Isaac I thought, "Man I am paying $25 dollars to hold my son when I could do it many other places for free." When did I get so cheap? That's what I'd like to know!

No comments: