Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Family Vacation


Our family vacation this year was missing one very important person...my husband. He had a change in his work obligations and has to save his vacation days until next summer. So the kids and I went to Port Aransas with my side of the family. My sister and brother and their spouses were able to join us and we all had a great time. Here are the pictures of the family in different combinations. The beach pictures will be in a different post because I have too many pictures.


Uncle Brian and Aunt Kristen with the kids


I like Isaac's expression in this one even though it's not the smile I asked for...
Uncle Kent and Aunt Leah with the kids


Mimi and Papa Boat with the kids


Isaac surfing

Genevieve surfing


Hannah surfing


Posing-they were stalling so they didn't have to go in the store!
Mimi and Hannah

Hannah was drawing a palm tree at the restaurant.

Mimi and Genevieve



My Mom and Me

Sisters


The whole crew for dinner

Papa Boat and Genevieve

Uncle Kent shows off the clam shell after Hannah tried her first clam. She loved it and wanted the world to know how much she loves seafood of all kinds.

More beach photos to come...

No comments: