Friday, June 17, 2011

Isaac's way of making us smile

Here is a list of things Isaac says that make us all giggle. He is quite the dramatic boy with the ability to charm just about everybody it seems. Again it leaves me wondering how two quiet introverts could produce such outgoing, life-of-the-party children. Those hidden genes will surprise you everytime!

Sayings that we love:
"I will feel you better."
"the best mom I ever had"
"I love you 5 days!"
"I am not dramatic!" (while stomping his foot and enunciating every word)

Words pronounced incorrectly, but adorablely: (translation is in paretheses)
"Nightmirror" (nightmare)
"Tootat" (tatoo)
"Acting around" (playing around and acting naughty)
"Motor lawning" (lawn mowing)

And, finally, this doesn't fall into either category really, but it is hilarious. When you ask him who flies the airplane, instead of saying the pilot, he usually gets confused and says, "the pope."

1 comment:

Becca said...

Thanks Isaac for making me laugh!