Thursday, June 9, 2011

Swim Lessons

The girls took swim lessons this week. I put them in seperate classes to try that out. Both girls were moved to the deep end after a couple classes. Hannah worked on perfecting three different strokes and diving. She is so conscientious about listening to the teacher and trying to do exactly what she says on her next turn.

Genevieve amazes me with how long she can hold her breath. She just can't lift her head out of the water all the way to get another breath, so she just holds it. They tried teaching her to dive, but as soon as she dives her hands flail and it doesn't look much like a dive anymore. She tried her best though, and I am proud of them both.
Isaac was dying to take lessons too, so I may look into that when we get back home. I didn't start the girls until they were over three years, but every kid is different.


No comments: