Sunday, May 27, 2012

What have we been up to?

We finished up the spring session of school this past week.  The girls both took the first grade CAT standardized test.  I am mailing that off this week, but it looks like they did pretty well.  We also had friends from Germany come in and have been helping them out.  On top of all that, we have had a lot of skin rashes and issues.  Here's my sweet Genna with her second face rash this month.  



It does not show up well in pictures.  I should have taken some pictures earlier when half of her face was swollen.  I am guessing this was poison ivy, but there's no way to know for sure.  The doctor gave her Zyrtec and a stronger topical steroid and sent us on our way.  It took about 5 days to be pretty faint.  After finding out Isaac had a Staph infection on his face a few months ago that I had let go on for two months thinking it was Excema, I am a little more sensitive to the rashes and run to the doctor. 

She looks so grown up in my bandana!
 It has been very busy around here, and the blogging may have to be light for the next couple of weeks while we get some things accomplished and pack up for our big road trip.

No comments: