Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Bad News


The bad news is that the girls got sick.  Multiple times.   Both times were for 12-24 hours which was good, but there was much vomiting.  Unfortunately, a lot of it was on the carpet.  The first time was at my parent's, thankfully, not on the new carpet, but the carpet that is waiting to be replaced.  The second time was at my sister's new house.  We ate Mexican food that night and at 3am Hannah couldn't make it to the bathroom.  So I tried my darnedest to get it cleaned up, but it was not happening.  I gave up and went back to bed about 5am, only for my early Texas riser, Judah, to wake up fifteen minutes later.  I called a carpet cleaning company.   They came.  No more stain.  Two nights later Genna wakes up feeling sick and throws up all night IN the Toilet!  Praise God!  I must have thanked both Genna and God a million times that day that she made it to the toilet.  She missed the trip to the children's museum with the whole family.  Judah and I stayed home with her.   A couple other minor sniffles and sore throats and that's about it.

No comments: