Saturday, September 20, 2014

The wonderful thing about cousins is that cousins are a wonderful thing!

The title of this post hints at what kind of little guy my nephew is.  He totally reminds me of Tigger from Winnie the Pooh!  He never stops moving!  He is exactly in between Drew and Judah.  He just turned two.  I had a hard time catching my cute nephew on camera, in fact.  

This is what most of my photos of him looked like...blurry.
 As soon as he would see my phone or camera, he would jump up to come look at it.  He did not understand that he had to wait until I actually took a picture first before he could see it.  Then I found the solution!

A selfie!

Drew and Dylan in a selfie together.

Here we had to hold him down after many attempts where he took off running.

Somehow we got this one non-blurry picture of him, and he was smiling! 

No comments: