Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Rest of the Story

My sister has a pool in her back yard, something I've always dreamed about having!  It was so great to be able to go swim when the boys were napping and to walk out the back door anytime we wanted to swim.

Drew and me just chillin'.


Drew borrowed his cousins swim suit with a built in floaty.  He loved it, but it was a little tight and gave him a big wedgie.

The picture didn't come out like I hoped.  He called it the wedgie suit and it gave him a major rash after the first day of swimming.  (They swam a lot that first day!)  We switched to his regular suit with arm floaties after that.

Judah enjoyed the pool and took a couple of skinny dips too.  Rocking that mohawk  and the allergy rash again!
At my mom's house, the kids discovered the dress up box.

Drew loved the transformer outfit.


Hannah and Genna enjoyed the long blonde wig.


It was a wonderful visit!

No comments: