I couldn't find the print outs anywhere. I searched the house four times over. I have no idea what I did with them when we did our big cleaning right before decorating the tree. Here's the bigger problem, our internet was having trouble only on the desktop which is connected to our printer. I sent them to Brian to see if he could print them at work, but that wouldn't work either. Crunch time was nearly over and the very next day was the beginning of the O Antiphons. I had to draw the pictures and have Brian print out different prayers that were not already sized perfectly to the Altoid tins. I wrote the "O" and the fancy lettered name of each Antiphon for the front cover. They look like they were printed unless you look closely, but they took a lot more of my time than they were supposed to.
|Nativity scene taking over the altar, I had lots of trimmings from the tree to decorate with and I LOVE the way it made Mary stand out better in her niche.|
|Our Jesse Tree in progress|
|The stockings were all hung on the window with care...because that's the only place I had room for them all.|