Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Rub a Dub Dub

Two dirty boys in a tub.  And who do you think they be?  Judah threw up so much that week, I could not get the smell out of his hair, despite several midnight baths.  I even decided to buzz his hair in case this weird and unexplained trend continued, but of course, after those three every other day incidents it was over.


Bobby loves baths and always joins Judah.  Drew and Isaac usually shower now, so these are my only two left to bathe these days.



Judah was holding a mini stuffed giraffe while trying to pee.  I absently reminded him that he should not have toys in his hands while going potty, and he didn't heed my instructions.  Consequently, the giraffe ended up in the toilet.  I was fishing it out and reminding him that this is why we have this rule about not holding things when you are using the potty.  He replies with, "Is that the Golden Rule?"

"No, it's just a good rule.  The Golden Rule is 'Do unto others as you want them to do unto you," I answered.

He retorted, "No, it is the Golden Rule, Mom."

Sigh.  Okay, fine then.

No comments: