Friday, October 26, 2007

Another of my crochet projects...




I made these a while ago, but it is cold enough to wear them now. I think I need to add an extra row onto Genna's because it doesn't cover even part of her ears. They are good models! Genna's a little harder to work with because of her age and independence, but Hannah is a natural!

I am in the middle of many projects at the moment. I may be the project queen. I like to have a bunch going at the same time so I can do the one I am in the mood for when the time presents itself. I am working on a photo family tree for the girls right now, but it is slow going because I am waiting on some pictures from family members. I made the girls a doll house out of a cardboard box, but still haven't finished decorating it yet because I ran out of supplies. I am working on some homemade Christmas gifts, some Saint cards for the girls, and fine tuning that pattern for the crocheted rosary for a monk that we will be visiting in Florence in February. I will post pictures of some of these as I finish them.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

How beautiful...great job! My grandmother crocheted and I always tried to learn, but I just never really got the hang of it!