Thursday, October 18, 2007

Twilight Zone

This is getting weird! Genna actually asked our friend, "Dr. Joe," to hold her! (I had to take a picture of this monumental event!) She is now crying when certain people leave, asking to go in the car instead of begging me to go home, and getting upset when we leave playgroup. She's never acted like this before! She's still pretty shy when people pay a lot of attention to her, but this is big progress! I mean, she has never ever asked anyone to pick her up when I have been in the room (other than her dad), especially not a man.

"Dr. Joe" and his wife, Sara, stayed with us a couple days before moving back to the states. Every time they had to go run errands, Genna cried, "Joe, bye bye" over and over again with her pouty lip stuck out, similarly to how she acted when Dreydon left that night, but not quite so dramatic. I thought I had her figured out, but she keeps surprising me.

1 comment:

barb said...

I dare say they will both continue to surprise you all the days of your life. :) Just so you know I am reading your blog. Keep the posts coming. -barb