Friday, October 19, 2007

The problem with teaching them German is...

I now have to hear the word "no" in two different languages all day long. Even Genna is telling me "nein" now. She is talking so much now, mostly when we're at home or with people with whom she is comfortable. She is even putting three words together occasionally, like "Baby fall down" or "Help me fruit." She also likes to introduce her family to people. She says, "Mommy. Daddy. Nannah" while pointing or tapping each of us. Then the people usually say, "Oh, is that your mommy?" She responds with a nod and an "Mm." Funny girl!

1 comment:

Traca said...

Hey...
How crazy to hear from you guys after all this time! Whatever are you all doing in Germany? I've been trying to catch up by reading your blog. Drop me a line at tracamiller at gmail dot com. Or you can catch up with us at mommyladybug.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon!